• Monday, October 5, 2015

    Copy Cat Bath and Body Works Foam Soap



    These foam soaps from Bath and Body Works have become a must have at every sink in the house.

    You know I was so excited to find a copy cat recipe that I can make for a fraction of the cost of the BBW versions.  Now I just need to figure out how to duplicate the scent of Japanese Cherry Blossoms . . . I'm addicted to that scent!

    I can't thank Crafty Allie enough for this recipe!  Click here to go to her tutorial with lots of photos.



    Crafty Allie

    While you are at Allie's blog, check out the rest of her crafty tutorials and don't forget to join in her linky parties!




    UPDATE


    I found another recipe for foaming hand soap using castile soap.

    Click here for the article.






    No comments: