• Sunday, November 18, 2012

    Beautiful Tin Can Caddy


    There is something about this color scheme that I love, even though I tend to gravitate toward primary colors.  Love the use of lace!

    The featured caddy is geared toward the craft room, but I could really use one of these in the kitchen!

    Click here to go to the blog post with a link to the inspirational tutorial, which includes instructions on how to wire them together.

    I'm always ready for another use for recycling cans!





    2 comments:

    Petula said...

    That's pretty cool! If I had craft room then I definitely want one of those or even a kids' playroom or whatever. Love it!

    Gina Alfani said...

    Hey Petula! I love this too :) I was just thinking it would also be very cool for a makeup area.

    Thanks for commenting . . . have an awesome Thanksgiving :)