• Friday, July 22, 2011

    Love DIY? Click here!


    These days of  poor economy times are finding more and more of us looking for ways to do projects around the house ourselves.  For me, it started back before home and garden cable networks, in the early days of Martha Stewart's rise in popularity as my husband and I explored the adventure of living a one-income lifestyle.  The result was the discovery of my creative side as I had never experienced it before.

    I'm always on a search for awesome websites and blogs for inspiration and instruction.

    Click here for a blog post of Best DIY Sites . . . 
    I can't wait to dig in and discover blogs and websites that are new to me!




    1 comment:

    Gina Alfani said...

    Aloha Oliva . . . thanks for visiting and following :) I'm following you back.