• Sunday, June 5, 2011

    Vibrantly bold home decor


    Designer Jonathan Fong's home
     is definitely quirky . . . and I love it!

    Jonathan says in an excerpt from a post
    on the LA Times blog . . .

    While I know it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, my home always puts a smile on my face. A big reason for that is it totally reflects who I am, quirks and all. In designing spaces for my clients, I know that a home has to be as individual as each person, almost like a fingerprint. After all, you can’t spell “home” without a “me.”

    The kitchen cabinets were embellished with Andy Warhol posters using Mod Podge.  Ingenious is all I have to say . . . and with my kitchen cabinets halfway painted with primer and no definite decisions for the final look, Jonathan's project has got my mind racing with all kinds of quirky ideas.

    Both the Captain and I have bold and vibrant taste and as we plan a revamping of the entire house to reflect our personalities, Jonathan's design style will be a major inspiration in the design process.

    Check out the blog post from the LA Times featuring Jonathan's unique design style . . . click here to go there.

    I love Mod Podge and all the possibilities!





    No comments: