• Sunday, April 17, 2011

    Make awesome slippers out of jeans!




    In all my years of crafting with jeans, I have never seen a project
    like these awesome slippers!  They would make a very nice gift.

    Actually, you could use any type of material to make these slippers
     . . . like these . . . I'm thinking of the endless possibilities!




    Click here to go to Nancy Minsky's tutorial for denim slippers.

    Click here to go to Nancy's website, 21st Century Dressmakers.  
    This website is one of the best I've run across in a very long time!
    It is visually artistic, creative and oh so inventive.

    She's the jeans queen!

      What a treat for  sewing crafters :) I love it!

    Here is one of the most awesome denim slippers I have seen yet!  I found the photo on Pinterest, which leads to a dead link, but it is great inspiration!






    1 comment:

    Debbie said...

    Those slippers are adorable. I'll go check her blog.