• Friday, April 29, 2011

    Flip Flop Fun


    Flip flops are one of my favorite things!

    Since I live in Florida, if I'm not running around barefooted, 
    I'm wearing flip flops or some type of sandals.  It is part of
    my lifestyle that is simple and easy.

    I've bought the fancy embellished flip flops and have thought it would
    be fun to experiment and refashion some of my old flip flops.  

    I was so happy to find the following tutorial that gave me
     some basic construction ideas . . . can't wait to pull out 
    some of the  old flip flops and give them a new life!

    Click here for the tutorial




    Another idea for those cool fabric flowers
     I'm seeing all over the place!


    What an awesome idea!  I'm imagining some denim flip flops
    embellished with those zipper flowers that are made from
     recycled jeans . . . using a combination of both tutorials.

    Click here to go to the tutorial for these flowered flip flops.






    I really need to get my crafts room
    organized and  ready to use again!

    My hands are itching to be creative :)







    1 comment:

    Mar said...

    I love the idea of the fabric flowers on the flip flops!! Sometimes the girls and i buy the $2 ones on sale..now embellish our own for this designer look- love it!