• Tuesday, January 18, 2011

    Follow Me Back Tuesday


    Hard drive failures . . . they happen.

    My external drive is all but dead and I have been busy trying to save what I can.  It already wiped out all of my main graphics files.  Hopefully The Captain will be able to work his magic and find them for me after I have transferred all of my music files.  What a hassle!!

    Lesson to learn . . . 
    BACK UP YOUR IMPORTANT FILES!

    I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me and still, I haven't learned.  It is one of those things that you think "it won't happen to me . . . not again."  Yes it does!  It is the nature of computer hardware. ugggghhh!!

    I'm irritated because there are many projects and I'm working on and I have to spend my time with this stuff.  This explains why I'm so behind on everything that I really enjoy doing . . . like writing blog posts for all of my blogs.

    Anyway . . . Happy Tuesday!!  

    No matter what, I still find time to blog hop in between backing up files.  I'm posting the linky for Follow Me Back Tuesday, one of my favorites!  My usual listing of all blog hops, memes and events are listed following the linky.

    Do you know of a blog hop
    that I don't have listed?

    Leave me a comment with the link and I will add it to the master list.




    BWS tips button


    * *

    Tuesday Blog Hops, Memes and Events

    BWS tips button Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog Hop Photobucket facebook tuesday button
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket
    Just Married with Coupons To-the-TOP Tuesday
    randomtuesday The Coupon Challenge and Mom on Dealz
    Top Ten {Tuesday} handmade projects
    hearthandsoulgirlichef ShutterLoveTuesdays
    Photobucket
    Photobucket Photobucket


    2 comments:

    Kelly said...

    HI! I'm a new follower from the Tuesday blog hop! :)

    dressingmommy.blogspot.com

    Debbie said...

    New follower. Enjoy the day!
    Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com