• Wednesday, December 8, 2010

    Under the weather


    The cold weather brought me a cold.

    UGH . . . I feel like crap after being in the
    cold weather way too long.

    Why does this happen when I have so much to do?

    On the bright side, I've had much more computer time
    and have been finding so much cool stuff to share.

    The Captain still hasn't found that box of trains that
    goes under the tree, but he'll be struggling through more
    boxes in the storage shed today in search of the treasures.

    The goal is to finally start the Christmas decorating this
    weekend when I'm feeling better.

    The first thing I'd like to share with everyone is a two-day
    double 
    blog hop with giveaways . . . click on the button!

    Powered by BannerFans.com






    Photobucket

    Weird Me . . . my contribution . . .

    Even though I knew the cold weather was gonna hit and also knew that
    we would be out in the cold weather . . . I've gotten into a very bad
    habit of not taking my vitamins, which would have avoided feeling
    so sick and crappy.

    At least I could have done the preventative thing.

    It is weird and bizarre to know my body and disregard the consequences.

    Procrastination and putting things off . . . a weird trait many of us possess!

    Share your weirdness with your blogger friends and make some new
    friends by clicking on the button . . . add your post to the linky.

    Have an awesome Wednesday . . . 







    9 comments:

    Savoir Affaire said...

    Hey there! I'm from the Mid Week Mingle and I just wanted to stop by and show some love! It is really cold here and I should be doing Laundry but I find myself just sitting at my desk and blogging. It's too cold for anything else...

    Jenny said...

    Found you on the blog hop. I'm your newest follower! http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/
    I'm sick to! I hope you feel better soon! I love your blog BTW!

    Rachel R. said...

    Thanks for linking up at the new Relax & Make Friends Wednesday Blog Hop!

    Hope you feel better!

    Barb said...

    Hi There!
    I've found you through the jingle bell hop! I'm your newest follower. Drop by my book blog and say hi!

    Unknown said...

    I am a new follower, found u on blog hop

    Love your blog..

    http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

    Alisha said...

    Thanks for finding me! I'm following you right back, and thanks tons for adding my blog hop button. You rock!

    :) Alisha
    www.simplemommysecrets.com

    DisneyMom said...

    Just wanted to let you know that I am following you back. Thanks for the follow!!!!

    http://beautybrite.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    i'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

    Ashley said...

    new gfc follower, stopping by from keeping company thursday
    http://kelleya85.blogspot.com/2010/12/keeping-company-thursday.html