• Wednesday, November 17, 2010

    The crafty side of things





    Since recently discovering blog hops, I have found many great blogs on a range of topics for women.  My poor blogs have suffered since I have found so many new and wonderful blogs to explore.

    As an avid crafter of many dimensions, the crafty blogs have been of particular interest to me.  There are many creative people out there and my brain is swirling with ideas that have spun off of stuff I've seen in some of these blogs.  Amazing stuff!!

    Click on the button to go to CraftGossip, an awesome craft blog that covers a wide range of projects.  If you are into crafts, you will love this blog!








    Malia of Yesterday on Tuesday hosts a crafty linky party on Thursdays that you will not want to miss.  You'll also want to check out Every Day Is A Party on her blog . . . it lists all kinds of crafty related linky parties to show off your latest creations. Check her awesome blog out . . .





    A Crafty Soiree





    Of course I am blog hopping today . . . here are a few that I have already listed at . . . as I discover more, I will add them to the section of the side bar dedicated to blog hops . . . I can see that they are gonna need their own page soon!  


    I'm loving the blog hops :-)


    Blogging Hints Catch a Wave Wednesday



    Have an awesome day!!




    6 comments:

    Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

    Don't you just love blog hops??? fun to meet others on here.

    LivingChicontheCheap said...

    Thanks for supporting the Hop and for the follow...I am now following you as well.

    Have a great day! :)

    Jessica

    Judy said...

    Thanks for following.Im now following back. Have a wonderful day :)

    Miriam said...

    HI! Following you from the hop. Hope to see you around soon at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    Billie Poteet said...

    I agree- I'm slightly addicted to blog hops!

    Following you now from the Blog Hop!

    Have a great day!
    Billie Jean
    www.theunexpectedmother.net

    Cindy said...

    Hi, I'm following you back. Thanks for posting my Catch a Wave Wednesday Blog Hop button.

    Blogging Hints
    Busy Mom's Tips
    Work at Home Helper