• Sunday, November 21, 2010

    Craft"a"world: Stocking flowers


    As I was blog hopping this morning, I found these gorgeous flowers created by Farah that are so easy to make.  Click on the link to get instructions.


    Think of the possibilities . . . using different types of fabric for the flower petals . . . utilize a broken piece of jewelry for the center . . . make beaded stamens for the center . . . I love the endless possibilities!!

    Farah has used these flowers to embellish gift boxes . . . very elegant!



    Check out Farah's blog . . . Craft A World





    Check out my other blog

    This week's theme is
    simple abundance and being
    thankful for our blessings!

    Are you ready for Thanksgiving?


    8 comments:

    Farah said...

    Thanks a lot for featuring me here
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/

    Love
    Farah

    Gina Alfani said...

    You are awesome Farah!! It was my pleasure . . .

    Thanks to JJ and Debbie for visiting and following my blog . . . I'm following you back :-)

    Happy Sunday . . . Gina

    Sofia's Ideas said...

    I'm now following you through Three P's in a Pod Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    Aimee @ Explore, Learn, Have Fun! said...

    I'm your newest follower from the Say Hi Sunday hop!! Hope you will stop by & follow my blog too!

    Aimee @ Just Kidding Around Atlanta

    Katherine said...

    Oh I love the stocking flowers! Perfect on a gift.
    Hugs!

    Gina Alfani said...

    Thank you all for visiting and following my blog . . . I'm following all of you back :-)

    Anonymous said...

    Those flowers are beautiful! That is an awesome idea! Following from Monday Mingle. Have a great week!

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for join my blog hop.
    I'm following you.
    Nan
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com